Southland Christian School is a private,nondenominational Christian School that offers high academic and spiritual standards to families in the Osceola County area. Southland’s growth is due to the fact that parents are satisfied with the results of the learning program that their children receive. We provide a safe environment that enhances character development, work ethic, moral integrity, and the finest in academic excellence. We accomplish our purpose by the following:
- S elect Godly administrators and teachers
- O utstanding curriculum and academic excellence
- U nderstand the basic needs of children
- T each sound, disciplined study habits
- H onor and exalt the Word of God
- L ead children to a personal relationship with God
- A lways handle problems with Godly principles
- N ourish and help our staff’s growth through devotions
- D etermine to keep our school affordable for alltest us
SOUTHLAND CORE VALUES
We provide a high academic standard by using the best curriculum that is available.
We believe the ABEKA curriculum meets this standard.
We believe in:
- Character development
- Respect for authority
- High moral values
- Work ethic
- Unity amidst differences
We are a staff of born again believers who are:
- Pleasing the Lord
We are evangelistic toward hurting teenagers in the hope of ministering to their hearts and changing lives.
Daily devotions with staff members